Kolkata, West Bengal – India
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Maximum Number Of Travelers: 8
Prices Start At ₹ 6,500 INR
At 6.00 am, you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the Babughat jetty. The vessel will sail towards the iconic Howrah bridge connecting the two parts of the city. The morning fresh air and chirping birds render a soothing effect on the mind. Enjoy the view of Vidya Sagar Setu, Nimotolla Ghat and Gun and Shell factory from your binoculars. Meanwhile, you will see some divers making their way towards the gravel bed to trace the articles. Fishermen continue their work to catch maximum fishes for selling at the market.
The ride on Hooghly River reminds you of the times when the waterway of this river was once the major mode of transportation. Gradually you will pass by the busy Howrah railway Station, historic temples, heritage sites, Gwalior Ghat, Kashimittar Ghat and more. On completion of the cruise on Hooghly River you will be safely dropped at the jetty. Board the car waiting to drop you back at the booked hotel in Kolkata
Note ;- The cruise is subject to weather conditions. We may cancel the tour in case of bad weather considering the safety of travellers, however we would provide full refund in such cases.
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Departure: Kolkata Hotel .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- This tour may not operational during Durga Pooja (10 days in the month of October) + Gangasagar dates (10 Jan -20 Jan) + Holi festival (2 days in Feb/March)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Pick and drop service by private car
- Private Boat cruise.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Mineral Water
- All taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Kolkata Hotel
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must be logged in to post a comment.