Kolkata, West Bengal – India
Prices Start At ₹ 8,500 INR
After the morning excursion take lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the Missionaries of Charity at Mother House, the home that was founded in 1950 by Mother Teresa to take care of the sick and the destitute.
At the end of the tour you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Departure: Your hotel in the city of Kolkata.
- Departure Details:Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Victoria Memorial is closed on Mondays. Missionaries of Charity remains closed on Thursdays.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Food or drink, unless specified
- Same as departure location.
Explore The Religious Sites Of Kolkata, Lunch Included
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.