Kolkata, West Bengal – India
Duration: 10 to 12 hours
Maximum Number Of Travelers: 8
Prices Start At ₹ 6,800 INR / 98 $ USD
The tour will start in the morning, our driver will pick you up from hotel around 6:00 am and transfer to Kakdwip. Enjoy the drive covering 105 km by road to Kakdwip. On reaching, board the ferry which will take you to Kochuberia. From Kochuberia you will be provided a local Non AC vehicle to cover rest 40 minute journey. The route is filled with scenic views and every spot is a beauty to capture.
As we reach Gangasagar, the swarm of devotees taking holy dip, worshipping, playing cymbal, singing hymns, etc creates a spiritual ambience. If you wish, you can also bath in the water.
Then you will be taken for a visit to the famous temples and ashrams enveloped in soothing tranquility. Visit Kapil Muni Temple, Bharatsevashram and Sangha Temple.
After the tour of Ganga Sagar you will be safely transferred back to your pick-up point at booked hotel.
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Departure: Kolkata Hotel .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- Tour will not be operational between 10 January to 20 January due to overcrowded situation during the festival.
- Local Non AC Vehicle would be arranged in Gangasagar.
- The vehicle that will drop you at Kakdwip (Lot No. 08) in Gangasagar will be stationed over there until you come back.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Pick and drop service by Private Air conditioned car
- Return Ferry to Gangasagar
- Local transportation by Non Ac car in Gangasagar
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Mineral Water
- All taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals or Beverages other than specified in the program
- Kolkata Hotel,
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must be logged in to post a comment.