Kolkata, West Bengal – India
Prices Start At ₹ 10,000 INR / 145$ USD
ISKCON Temple , to the temples dating back hundreds of years.
Samadhi of Srila Prabhupada, the founder of
ISKCON, the main temple, lush green gardens and deities of Sri Radha Madhava. The presence of water fountains and trees all around the temple enhances its beauty and charm.
Post Lunch, driver will take you to visit the
Afterwards will visit you
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Departure: Kolkata Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Kolkata
- Departure Details:Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Whole Trip.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional , Friendly & informative Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Vegetarian Lunch Included
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.