Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir – India
Duration: 9 days
Maximum Number Of Travelers: 9
Prices Start At ₹ 13,500 INR / 195$ USD
Day 01 Arrival At Jammu To Katra
Arrival at Jammu and experience our Prompt Transfer and check-in at the Hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay Overnight at the Hotel in Katra.
Day 02 Mata vaishno Devi Darshan
Vaishno Devi, also known as MataRani Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Goddess Mata Adi Shakti also known as Chandi/Durga. The words maa” and “mata are commonly used in India for mother vaishna Devi Darshan by woking 6 to 7 hours and thus are often used in connection with VaishnoDevi. . Overnight In Katra
Day 03 Katra To Patnitop
Patnitop or Patni Top is the base for visiting several satellite hill stations and pilgrimage sites for Jammu & Kashmir. Located in Udhampur district on the National Highway 1A,. visit Nag Temple, Nathatop and night stay at patnitop
Day 04 Patnitop To Pahalgaam
We will begin our trip towards Pahalgam and drive on the National Highway 1A. This road the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive of Enjoy the of the valley water rafting at your
own cost Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horse back the wildlife After your return from the beautiful meadows you will the night at the hotel In pahalgaam.
Day 05 Pahalgaam To Gulmarg
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country tour towards Gulmarg. one the way saffonroadThe drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. .
Day 06 Gulmarg To Srinagar
Stroll leisurely or take pony rides (by your own payment) across the green meadow to one of the world’s highest Golf Course. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel. We back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley Evening Back To srinagar Overnight In Houseboat
Day 07 Srinagar Local Sightseeing
In The Morning we will visit for local Sightseeing of Srinagar Like:– Shankarachariya temple, Chesmashahe,Botnical garden, Mughal gardens, Nishat garden and Shalimar garden etc Evening Is reserved For 01 Shikara Ride For 01 Hour In Dal Lake Evening back to same hotel. Stay overnight at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 08 Srinagar To Sonamarg
Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return to Houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 09 Srinagar airport drop
Early morning Transfer from hotel to railway station for your onward Journey. And happy ending of your Tour and our Services. We will happy to provide you our services.
- Departure Time: When you Arrival at Jammu
- Departure: Jammu Airport or railway station for your onward Journey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel Parin/Similar — Katra – 02 Nights- MAP(Breakfast & Dinner)
- Hotel Green Cottage/Similar – Patnitop – 01 Night- MAP(Breakfast & Dinner)
- Hotel Grand Habib/Similar – Srinagar -02 Night – MAP(Breakfast & Dinner)
- Anaarkalli Houseboat/Similar-Srinagar-01 Night-MAP(Breakfast & Dinner)
- Hotel Green Park/Similar-Gulmarg-01 Night-Hotel Green Resort/ Similar
- Hotel Shabana Palace/Similar-Pahalgaam-01Nights-MAP(Breakfast & Dinner)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Every day Room Accommodation will be provided.
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Cab Will Be Provided
- Shikara Ride For 01 Hour.
- All sight seen place as mentioned in tour program
- Toll , taxes
- Parking Fees
- Overnight charges
- Rates does not include any airfare meals not specified ,Lunch , table drinks , laundry , tips , camera / video fee, personal expenses incurred beyond our control Such as bad weather, political disturbances, flight cancellation, Gondola cable car Tickets etc…chandanwaare and beat vally in pahalgam hooures ride and darshan katra
- Jammu Airport or railway station for your onward Journey
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
9 Days Vaishno Devi with Kashmir Tour