New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi – India
Duration: 12 hours
Maximum Number Of Travelers: 9
Prices Start At ₹ 3,200 INR / 47$ USD
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holiday India Day Tours, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
06:00 hrs Delhi – Agra by Car
You will be picked up from the hotel by our one of the best representative from Hotel in New Delhi and will be driven to Agra through Yamuna Express Highway. On the stop over at midway for Tea/Coffee (Enjoy the Tea Break). Reach Agra With in 3 hours.
10:00 hrs – Visit Taj Mahal
On arrival, our executive will welcomed you at Agra & introduce with your tour guide, who will take you to the famous tourist attractions of Agra the Taj Mahal. You can explore the Beauty of Wonderful Taj Mahal.
01:00 Hrs – Lunch
After Visit the world famous Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Enjoy Lip Smacking Lunch in 5 star hotel or local restaurant.
02:00 Hrs – Visit Red Fort
After Having Lunch, visit Agra Fort, the Magnificent Beauty of Red Sandstone Positioned on the Banks of River Yamuna.
03:30 Hrs – Explore Local Market
After Visit Red Fort you can explore colorful markets of Taj City which is famous for leather goods and handicraft.
05:00 Hrs – Drive to Delhi
In the Evening Proceed To Delhi Through Yamuna Express Highway And Transfer To Hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
- Departure: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up & Drop from Delhi Hotel / Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Pick and Drop off service from Delhi Hotel / Airport
- Air Conditioned Vehicle with English Speaking Driver
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Tax, Toll Tax , Parking , Driver Allowance
- Bottle Water
- Entrance Tickets of all Monuments.
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission – Holiday India Day Tours
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
Same Day Delhi Agra Tour from Delhi