Manali, HP – India
Prices Start At ₹ 8,500 INR / 123 $ USD
The journey to this trek is unforgettable, that blue lake and shiva’s trishul takes me to a completely different world.
Bhrigu lake, takes its name after Maharishi Bhrigu, one of the great seven sages. It is located at a pristine location at a height of 14100 feet in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. The locals from the villages believes that the lake never freezes completely! . The sage meditated here and has rendered the water sacred. Hence , at such high level when temperature goes down to zero even beyond, it never freezes. Isn’t it amazing.
Brighu lake , one of the toughest trek for me so far. I may sound exaggerating , If I call this trek a accomplishment. Whole trek was captivating and won’t be complete if I don’t share the whole story with you guys.
Being a amateur trekker this trek was a challenge to me. This was one of the toughest trek for me so far. Till now I have done 4 treks and Brighu lake was 5th and it makes me realise that
“You don’t conquer a mountain, a mountain allows you to summit”.
Bhrigu Lake is one of the offbeat and high altitude trek in the majestic Garhwal Himalayas. Surrounded by the beauty of pir panjal range and covered with green meadows this trek gives you the real meaning of Nature’s Bounty. But as we all know that
“Difficult paths often lead to beautiful destinations”
Which makes me hungry to go beyond the limits. Every time I complete a trek, while getting down I try to summarise the learning from the trek and it makes me more stronger. It gave me a reason to summit bigger than ever.
If you are planning to go for this beautiful trek then there are few things/plans which you need to know about this Brighu lake trek.
Best time to visit : Mid May to August during summers when whole mountain is covered in green meadow. During Winters November to mid March to enjoy the beautiful white snow covered trek.
Day 1: MANALI – GULABA – ROLA KHOLI
Stop At: Gulaba, Rotang Pass Road, Manali, Manali Tehsil India
Trek To Rola Kholi
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay at Tents
Day 2: ROLA KHOLI – BRIGHU LAKE – ROLA KHOLI
Trek To Bhrighu Lake and back to Rola Kholi
Duration: 8 hoursMeals included:
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay At Tents
Day 3: ROLA KHOLI – GULABA – MANALI
Drop At Manali bus StandMeals included:
No accommodation included on this day.
- Departure Time: 12:00 AM
- Departure: Manali, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point Manali bus stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission – Gulaba
- Returns to original departure point
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
Bhrigu Lake Trek
You must be logged in to post a comment.