Manali, HP – India
Prices Start At ₹ 70,000 INR / 1000 $ USD
Mt. Deo Tibba Climbing
Mt. Deo Tibba at 6001 M is the second highest peak of the Pir Panjal range in the Kullu valley, lying to the southeast of Manali above Jagatsukh village. As per local beliefs, Deo Tibba is the assembly site of the gods and the ‘Devtas’ are believed to sit on this peak. Although it qualifies as a serious mountaineering expedition with a huge ice cap on its summit, it has a relatively easy approach and logistics. Being just over 6000 M, Mt. Deo Tibba has an extensive ice cap at the peak but the actual summit happens over a snow hump located at the edge of the ice plateau. This expedition involves crossing over an icy pass, towards a glacier with a rocky moraine at a steep slope of about 55 degrees which requires fixed ropes to traverse this obstacle safely. Due to its challenging terrain and expedition style trekking, Mt. Deo Tibba expedition is meant for experienced trekkers with prior knowledge of mountaineering techniques such as the use of ice axes, crampons and roping up procedures. This expedition is perfect for any aspiring mountaineer intending to train for 6000M+ peaks in the Indian Himalayas. Stay on this page for everything you need to know about the Mt. Deo Tibba expedition including route map, itinerary, temperature chart, photos, videos, and reviews.
well known among the mountaineers all around the globe. The trekker has to reach
Manali , the trek starts from the exquisite region of Solang Nala. The
trek passes through the prehistoric village of Jagatsukh. This rustic and exquisite village
allows the trekkers to explore the ancient culture of Himachal. Afterwards, this
congenial trek takes the travellers to the grazing grounds of Gaddi Shepherds and
Chandratal Lake. This radiant lake offers a serene and splendid panorama that simply
spellbinds the travellers. The trail also offers the view of Deo Tibba Peak giving an
exclusive and heart-warming trip experience to the travellers.
This 12 nights and 13 days itinerary includes a comprehensive trek to Mount Deo Tibba.
This long itinerary offers enough time to trekkers for acclimatization. In this amazing
tour, the trekkers get ample opportunities to relish the breathtaking vistas of other
imposing Himalayan Peaks as well.
Area: Himachal Pradesh
Trek Grade: Moderate
No. of Days: 13 days
Highest Altitude: 6001 mts (19688ft)
Best Season: Mar – Oct
Mt. Deo Tibba is the second highest peak of the Pir Panjal ranges in Kullu valley, and is a well known technical peak among mountaineers all around the world.
Duration: 2 days
Location: Deo Tibba by One Earth, Nagger Road, Village Aleo, Manali, – Distt Kullu (HP), Aleo, Manāli, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
- Departure Time: 12:00 AM
- Departure: Jagatsukh Bus Stop, MDR29, Jagatsukh, Himachal Pradesh 175143, IndiaTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are requested to meet us at the Bus stand in Manali, from where we can arrange pickup and drop to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Pick up and drop from bus stand, Manali
- All accommodation during trek as per itinerary
- All meals during the trek (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- • Services of experienced MOI/ BMC qualified lead guide and qualified assistant guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies
- All transportation as per itinerary in local cars and jeeps
- Cost of any form of insurance
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary
- Any cost not mentioned under Inclusions
- Lunch during travel days
- Returns to original departure point
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
Mount Deo Tibba Peak Expedition 2019