Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand, HP – India
Prices Start At ₹ 20,000 INR / 288 $ USD
Trek starts from the beautiful Tosh Village in the Parvati Valley which leads to the Pin Parvati Pass Trek and Animal Pass Trek. Tosh is a village situated at the end of Parvati valley. It offers scenic beauty of the valley, since it’s high up in mountains and also a hub of trekkers, being the nearest village to famous Kheerganga trek. It is accessible by road and at a distance of around 40 kms from Kasol. The Tosh Nallah meets the Pārbati River at Pulga coming from the North. The Tosh Glacier – Animal pass Trek starts in a narrow valley but as you trek it opens up and you come across several beautiful meadows along the valley. At the head of the valley is the Tosh Glacier surrounded by some well-known peaks: Papsura (6451m) & White Sail (6446m).
- Animal Pass, Tosh Glacier, camping at exotic location, awesome views of the Pir-Panjal, Papsura (6451m) & White Sail (6446m).
Tosh Glacier and Animal Pass are located in the Parvati Valley of Himachal Pradesh.
Duration: 6 days
Location: Parvati Valley, Khir Ganga, Himachal Pradesh 175134, India
- Departure Time: 12:00 AM
- Departure: Traveler pickup is offered
Guests arriving by bus are requested to disembark at Bhuntar, where members of our team will be present to receive you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Accommodation in camps as per the itinerary
- All meals during the trek
- Services of experienced and qualified trek leader and support staff
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All camping equipment and arrangement
- All local transportation as per itinerary in local cars and jeeps
- Entry/Admission – Parvati Valley
- Any cost not listed under Inclusions
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/Fax calls, tips to drivers, guides etc
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading “Important Information”. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.