Prices Start At ₹ 1,06, 200 INR / 1519 $ USD (includes taxes)
This tour is for immersion in the local culture and Jamaican living. Ideal for singles, couples or families who wish to experience and photograph the world’s famous Jamaican Blue Mountains along with it’s lush, tropical countryside – while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
This trip is design for all those who Ride Non Cylist also, available in august 8, 2019
Available in April and November, the Jamaica Reggae Ride will take cyclists on a 3 day, escorted bike ride across the scenic south and north of the island of Jamaica. The route passes through stunning landscapes, passing coconut & banana plantations, white sand beaches and through quaint fishing villages.
There will be some fast flats and a few climbs, but we cater to ALL pace levels. If you are an elite cyclist, be prepared to be challenged by the island’s top champions and if you are a newbie or intermediate cyclist, know that we make it fun for everyone and there is full service support at all times along the way.
NO ONE IS EVER ALONE ON THE ROAD BY THEMSELVES EVER!
So come on, let’s ride!
Let us show you why Jamaica is truly the “heartbeat” of the Caribbean
- Departure: Our tour begins upon arrival at the Montego Bay Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional nights pre or post the ride are available and can be booked
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Package Rates are per person and include:
- Arrival airport transport to Negril (from MBJ airport)
- Departure airport transport to Montego Bay airport
- Transportation of luggage between hotels
- Transportation back to the airport
- 4 nights hotel accommodation based on twin/double occupancy, including 2 nights in an all inclusive resort
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 lunches ( 1 lunch all inclusive at Holiday Inn)
- 2 dinners (all inclusive stay at Holiday Inn
- Official tour leaders and cycling guide support.
- Technical support along the entire route
- Sag wagon ( support vehicle) with each group of riders.
- Police Escorted ride
- Certified First Aid personnel
- Refreshment stop every 20 miles – included.
- Water, Hydration fluid, Fruits and snacks included
- Official Finishers medal
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch for arrival day
- 2 dinners,
- Optional Tours,
- Bike setup/repack ,if bringing your own bike, and need assistance
- Bike rental,
- Tips for the staff,
- Travel medical insurance (mandatory)
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
Cycling Tour of Jamaica – 5 Day – 4 Night Biannual (Road Bikes)