Exotic Vietnam Tour Ex Kolkata
Hanoi, and Halong Bay
Hanoi: La Suite/similar, Halong Bay: Pheonix Cruiser/similar
Rs. 49100 per pax (710USD) (on DBL sharing basis)
CCU (13.30 hrs)
HAN (17.45 hrs)
HAN (18.00 hrs)
CCU (19.25 hrs)
Package Cost (Per Person):
Rs. 49100(710$ USD)
Child with bed
Rs. 42600(610$ USD)
Child without bed
Rs. 36100 (510$ USD)
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Assemble in Dumdum International Airport at 10.30 Hrs. Board in flight for Hanoi. Welcome you on arrival Hanoi Airport, welcome and transfer you to the hotel to check in. After having a short rest, you will start your exploration this afternoon by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday & Friday) in Ho Chi Minh Complex. Continue onto Uncle Ho’s House where you have a real look at the lifestyle of the Old Father of Vietnam during the war. Don’t miss out on One Pillar Pagoda – one of the most iconic temples in Vietnam.The next stop is the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam. Then, you will take a cyclo tour along streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2: HANOI – BAI DINH – TRANG AN – HANOI
After breakfast at Hotel start 100km trip through the green landscapes. Arrive at Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, Lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an outstanding natural beauty with majestic limestone massif. Evening free for Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3: HANOI – HALONG BAY CRUISE
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to another fascinating land – the gem in the north of Vietnam – Halong Bay by cruise shuttle bus. After lunch of a great selection of fresh seafood on board, the Tender will once again take you to visit a grotto of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites, stopping en route for a relaxing swim in the warm waters of Halong Bay & a kayak back from the beach to the floating island to enjoya close up view of the bay and islands. In the late afternoon, the cruise will drop anchor for an overnight stay on board.
DAY 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI
Enjoy the sunrise over the cliffs and after breakfast take the time to take more photos or simply relax in the sun and read your book. After lunch, the cruise’s shuttle bus will take you back to your hotel in Hanoi to check in.
The balance of the day will be free at your leisure. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel
DAY 5: HANOI – DEPARTURE
Free at your leisure until be transferred to Hanoi Airport (without tour guide) for your departure flight. Room is at your disposal until noon time. End of services.
- Airfare (CCU-HAN-CCU) in economy class (Indigo Air)
- Accommodation in the Deluxe category hotel
- Meals in AP (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 2N in Hanoi
- 1N in Halong Bay cruise
- Services of Local Tour Guide (in Vietnam)
- All transfers & sightseeing in AC vehicle
- Travel Insurance upto 65 years only.
- 500*2 ml water bottle per day
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal travel insurance, laundry, tipping, personal shopping, telephone calls.
- VISA cost 25 USD to be paid directly at the counter.
Hanoi: La Suite/similar, Halong Bay: Pheonix Cruiser/similar
No. of days before commencement of Trip*Total Deductions 30 days prior to departure date 20 % of the package cost 30-21 days prior to departure date 30 % of the package cost 20-15 days prior to the departure date 60 % of the package cost 14-08 days prior to the departure date 90 % of the package cost Less than 08 prior to the departure date 100 % of the package cost
Terms and Conditions:
A) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the program if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change.
A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or,
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre / post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, extensions etc. That has been booked by you .
- Hotel check in time varies between 03.00pm to 04.00pm
- Check out time 10.00am – 12.00 noon.
- Special requests like early check in, late check out, smoking room, non-smoking room etc. Will be subject to availability and hotel policy.
- Rooms confirmed are normally standard category unless specified. Hotel ratings differ from county to country and facilities may not be the same in all countries.
- Package is non-refundable after confirmation (cancellation policy will be applied)
- Hotels may change as per availability.
- General breakfast timing in hotel is 07.00 – 10.00 am.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- Kindly ensure that your passport is valid for minimum 6 months beyond the stay, ECNR formalities completed, etc.
- Travelers Photo and copy of passport & pan card in full duly signed by the customer need to be submitted to IRCTC within three days of the booking.
- 50% payment at the time of booking will be required. Balance amount has to be cleared 10 days before commencement of the journey.
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated which will be handed over to the guests before journey commenc ,reserves the right to decline your booking/s for any tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
- General important notes:-
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class air fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no reduction for un-utilized services.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Double or twin room is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- It is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, use of vehicle for personal use, porterage, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by us at any point of time.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, we reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the third party supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail/flight services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, ‘force majeure’.
Our liability to you:
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. The act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. The act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. Any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or ‘force majeure’ as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you;
2. Any business losses;
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travelers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travelers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
Travel Documents and Clearances:
It shall be solely the your responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour.
As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, dam
age or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
1. Booking of three persons in a family will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
2. Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.