NauticEd is an online sailing education program that offers a wide range of multimedia online and mobile device sailing courses for complete beginners through advanced training. The program is approved by the US Coast Guard under Edu-3 Global 21st century Sailing education and International Certification . NauticEd has a global network of sailing schools integrating your theory learned online with practical on-the-water teachings . The program offers over a dozen multimedia online and mobile device sailing courses that surpass international standards .
NauticEd also provides internationally accepted certifications such as the International Certificate of Competence (ICC) and the Sailing License and Credentials (SLC) for skippers wanting to charter recreational yachts in European waters .
If you are interested in learning sailing, NauticEd is a great place to start. You can sign up for free courses and logbook .
We drive car in every day, but in week end days we want some memorable days, or Some special like spend full day in sea with fishing and barbique or small get together in beautiful ocean. For that purpose we need a yeart or sailing boat. I am sure it is every body hobby to fishing or drive a sailing boat
NauticEd provides online sailing courses and certifications that are internationally accepted. You can also sign up for free courses and logbook on their website . NauticEd provides access to gaining the highly regarded International Certificate of Competence (ICC) required for sailors in European Waters. Yacht charter companies worldwide accept and acknowledge the NauticEd Sailing Certification .
To gain the Sailing License and Credentials (SLC), you must pass the Bareboat Charter Master bundle of courses online and log at least 50 days of sailing experience history in the free NauticEd electronic logbook .
To buy a sail boat , used or new one are not so profitable as it need maintenance, in other way we can charter it from NauticEd in individual or as a Group.
To drive a sailing boat we need licence same like drive a car , So NauticEd will provide you all the requirements like education , all sailing aids, and all other documents required for a sailing boat , so why we are waiting for , start learning about nauticEd ?😀😂
Sailing competence requires a comprehensive mix of knowledge, skills and experience. Once achieved, competence means a sailor will keep the crew safe, have more fun and fulfillment, and be empowered with the confidence to sail beyond visible horizons and personal boundaries.
NauticEd helps us chart their own course by merging the latest technology, learning techniques, and on-the-water training into one globally accepted program. There professional and accredited sailing schools are located around the world, providing immersive training and a supportive sailing community to help guest accomplish their personal goals.
NauticEd offers a virtual reality sailing course called the VR Sailing Course App . The course is designed to help sailors improve their sailing skills and techniques through an immersive “hands-on” virtual reality experience . The VR Sailing Course App is available on Meta Quest VR headset (version 3 preferred – although version 2 works fine) .
Registration with NauticEd is free, which provides instructions on how to get to the VR courses on MetaQuest . The VR sailing course requires a Meta Quest headset and a $19.99 MarineVerse Cup App . Once you have the MarineVerse Cup App, Self Mastery and Navigation Rules are free .
(1) Virtual Reality Sailing Course | NauticEd. https://www.nauticed.org/sailing-courses/view/virtual-reality-sailing.
NauticEd offers two free online sailing courses to all students: the Basic Sail Trim course and the Navigation Rules course . The Basic Sail Trim course teaches how to trim the sails using animations, while the Navigation Rules course teaches the rules of the road using 3D type scenes . You can sign up for a free account on their website to access these courses .
ABOUT NAUTIC Ed
A leader in US and International sailing education, NauticEd launched in 2008 with a mission to create safer, more competent sailors. There state-of-the-art online courses simulate real-life experiences so students can fully understand the theory of sailing before heading out for practical on-the-water training with one of there accredited sailing schools. NauticEd is the only sailing education body recognized by the US Coast Guard and NASBLA as meeting the American National Standards.
With multimedia courses, worldwide sailing schools, sailing vacation experts, and unlimited sailing opportunities, NauticEd is more than an education program. They are a one-stop-shop for all things sailing. And with ever-changing, innovative technology and a commitment to competency, NauticEd leads the industry with:
- SAILING CURRICULUM AND COURSES
- NauticEd’s real-time library of state-of-the-art, multimedia coursework is available with just one click of a button, making your sailing goals attainable and achievable.
- Learn in the comfort of your own home with cutting edge technology for simple and easy access to learn theory and knowledge at your own pace.
- ACCREDITED SAILING SCHOOLS
- With professional and accredited sailing schools located around the world,
- providing immersive training and a supportive sailing community to help you accomplish your personal goals has never been more achievable.
- Certified instructors teach in a safe, controlled training environment that allows you to be hands-on with challenging sailing situations. Instructors continually assess your strengths, focusing your training to ensure that you have the skills and knowledge to be a safe and skilled skipper or crew. The value of your instructor’s oversight is immeasurable. With years of experience, professional training, and a passion to guide your development, NauticEd’s experienced instructors are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
- SAILING VACATIONS/CHARTER COMPANY Allow us to share the secret spots, latest promotions, and insider tips for over 5,000 boats in 55 destinations for the ultimate sailing vacation. Charter your own vessel, combine your on-the-water practical training and mile building with a vacation, or hire a captain and sit back, relax, and soak up the sun with our sailing vacation experts.
- GOAL-FOCUSED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- In order to provide a truly customized learning experience, NauticEd developed proprietary Learning Management Systems with state-of-the-art technology for sailing education; which is integral to developing competency, experience, and building a resume understood by charter operators around the world. By understanding there students’ goals and experience, NauticEd has been able to enhance and customize a student’s learning process while providing unlimited support that helps our students achieve their personal goals.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF NAUTIC Ed
BOATING EDUCATION YOU CAN TRUST
The Only Sailing Education Body Recognized by the US Coast Guard and NASBLA as meeting the American National Standards.
- NAUTICED BENEFITS
Anywhere, Anytime Learning: courses, tools and resources are centralized online to provide students with easy access to learning. Students can learn wherever and whenever they want to and at their own pace.
NauticEd offers a broad range of training courses and has connections with charter and sail organizations to help students get accreditation to charter yachts . The program is approved by the US Coast Guard under Edu-3 Global 21st century Sailing education and International Certification . NauticEd has a global network of sailing schools integrating your theory learned online with practical on-the-water teachings . The program offers over a dozen multimedia online and mobile device sailing courses that surpass international standards .
NauticEd provides internationally accepted certifications such as the International Certificate of Competence (ICC) and the Sailing License and Credentials (SLC) for skippers wanting to charter recreational yachts in European waters .
NauticEd also offers a unique feature called the VR Sailing Course App, which is designed to help sailors improve their sailing skills and techniques through an immersive “hands-on” virtual reality experience . The VR Sailing Course App is available on Meta Quest VR headset (version 3 preferred – although version 2 works fine) .
NauticEd’s courses include a variety of teaching methods: text, multimedia, interactive simulations, SeaTalk Q&A, blogs and podcasts. Individual students learn in unique ways, and varied training approaches increase a student’s success rate and retention.
Practical School Courses:
NauticEd provides sailing schools with student management and assessment tools to seamlessly personalize on-the-water training to a students goals, experience and competency needs.
- Easy and Continual Upgrades:
Courses and systems are continuously upgraded and improved, providing all users (past and present) access to the latest-greatest information and features.
HOW DOES NAUTICED COMPARE?
NauticEd offers the most comprehensive education available in the market. Best of all? Even though you’re getting state-of-the-art e-learning and support, there are no annual fees associated with any of there programs.
In the 21st Century, a company should use technology to benefit its customers to the maximum. NauticEd has spared no effort to come up with a sailing education and certification system that utilizes technology tools to ensure competency and proper competency reporting where due.
How does NauticEd Compare?NauticEdUS SailingRYA – UKASAGlobal Network of Sailing SchoolsCompetence CertificationKnowledge CertificationOn-the-Water CertificationAmerica
Corporately located in Silicon Hills in Austin Texas, NauticEd’s team spans the world. NauticEd’s team includes seasoned sailing and industry professionals as well as digital development professionals from across the world.
GLOBAL DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, NAUTICED INTERNATIONAL SAILING EDUCATION
His vision for NauticEd is to provide the highest quality sailing and boating education available – and deliver competence wherever sailors live and go.
Grant Headifen is the founder and Global Director of Education of NauticEd, a state-of-the-art international sailing education organization established in 2008.
In his present capacity, Grant is directly responsible for NauticEd’s leadership and strategic direction. He oversees eLearning technology architecture, student curriculum development, standards continuity, school and instructor development, yacht charter company and strategic alliances.
Grant’s love for the water began at the age of eight when he learned to sail. In his youth, he envisioned life that would combine his passion for sailing with long-term career aspirations in the marine industry. He went on to earn his bachelor’s degree with honors in mechanical engineering from the University of Auckland in New Zealand, followed by a master’s degree from the University of Texas in Austin.
Upon the successful international expansion and eventual sale of SailTime, he was able to focus all of his experience, energy and enthusiasm to build an online sailing educational platform which he branded, NauticEd. It was the first training program to be recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard and the National Association of State Law Administrators to meet the established American National Standards.
Since the launch of this world-class organization in 2008 with a mission to create safer, more competent sailors, Grant has continued to collaborate with scores of leading educators, e-learning technologists, forward-thinking sailing schools and a select group of top international instructors to build a comprehensive curriculum. Today, NauticEd offers 24 online courses and five ranks of on-the-water practical certificates, all training to the highest international standards.
With a career now spanning more than 20 years in the marine industry, a US Coast Guard Master certification and thousands of nautical miles of sailing experience including 35 sailing boat charter destinations around the world to his credit, Grant brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the helm of NauticEd. In addition, he is the author of five sailing books currently sold on Amazon; has served as a flotilla leader, sailing instructor and trainer of instructors; and is a certified yacht charter agent.
NAUTICED AT A GLANCE
- Over a quarter million courses provided since 2008.
- Over 80,000 active sailing enthusiasts to date.
- 24 online, interactive multimedia courses.
- Accredited sailing schools in 23 countries.
- Five ranks of on-the-water practical certificates for sailors of all levels.
- 5 Books available on Amazon.com.
- Seamlessly integrated school and instructor student assessment and management software empowers blended online and on-the-water learning.
- Newly Goal-focused Experiential Learning (GEL) technology to provide more customized course recommendations and sailing opportunities.
- State-of-the-art electronic logbook automatically feed your sailing experience into a resume format that is easily understood by operators all around the world. It includes the ability to authenticate passage-making via crew-mate or GPS technology through our proprietary app, Tracklink.
- Real-time student assessment and competency management: assessment and progress of students against industry standards and requirements for boating competency.
- Boating Resume: consolidates a student’s course and experience progress, training, certification and licensing into a single resume.
- SeaTalk interactive engagement.
- Independent skill development and Badge system.
For details about NauticEd education programm and there sail boat charter please check the below link…..
Feedback & rating 👍
Please check ✔️
How to join in NauticEd:
NauticEd has received positive feedback from its users. According to a review by ImproveSailing, NauticEd offers a broad range of training courses and has connections with charter and sail organizations to help students get accreditation to charter yachts. The program is approved by the US Coast Guard under Edu-3 Global 21st century Sailing education and International Certification. NauticEd has a global network of sailing schools integrating your theory learned online with practical on-the-water teachings. The program offers over a dozen multimedia online and mobile device sailing courses that surpass international standards.
NauticEd also provides internationally accepted certifications such as the International Certificate of Competence (ICC) and the Sailing License and Credentials (SLC) for skippers wanting to charter recreational yachts in European waters.
You can visit their website at nauticed.org to learn more about their courses, pricing, and user feedback . You can also sign up for free courses and logbook on their website .